The aim of online coaching is to tailor an individualized weight training program that meets your unique needs. Programs are designed to optimally stress your tissues, enabling maximum training adaptations while mitigating the risk of injury.
Exercise is a biological adaptive process. The human body is an adaptive organism that will adapt to the stress of exercise with increased fitness. Stress from weight training needs to be sufficient enough to stimulate favorable adaptations, but not so severe that breakdown and injury occur.
Individualized programming will progressively stress your body so it improves its capacity to exercise. Significant improvements will occur when the appropriate exercise stresses are applied.
- CARs (controlled articular rotations) assessment will be done before programming is designed
- CARs are non loaded, low stress, active, rotational movements at the outer limits of joint motion that assess the health and function of the joint
- Results from CARs will enable correct exercises selection
- An individualized program designed based off of your individual threshold and goals will be developed
- Program will be emailed following assessment